These are like mini quiche's but without the pastry crust. They're so simple to make and can even be made and baked in the morning before school or work.
- 1/2 a courgette, in very thin slices created using a vegetable peeler
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp olive oil (unless using non-stick muffin pan)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade
- ‘Paint’ the inside of two deep muffin holes in a muffin tin (unless using a non-stick’ muffin pan)
- Line each hole with thinly sliced courgette
- Whisk the egg and pesto together in bowl
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin holes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Leave to cool a little before removing from the tin.