These oat slices are boosted by protein-rich chia seeds. The raspberries make the slice more moist and chewy than traditional flapjacks whilst also helping to reduce the sugar content. If you are looking for sustainable energy this is the slice for you.
- 55g chia seeds
- 150g oats
- 100g butter/coconut oil
- 75g honey
- 150g frozen raspberries, left to thaw for 3 hours and then mulched with the back of a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Grind the chia seeds to a powder in your food processor.
- Stir in the oats.
- Melt the butter and honey in a saucepan over a low heat. Add this to the mix.
- Finally stir in the raspberries.
- Pop the mixture evenly into 8 brownie tin holes. Bake for 20 minutes until cooked through. Remove and leave to cool.